What do investors and Advisors know about the national debt, how do they perceive it and do they want to learn more?
To find out, U.S. Debt Forum sponsored two nationwide surveys to understand Investor and Financial Advisor knowledge and perceptions of the U.S. National Debt. Key areas of exploration include:
- Investor and Advisor knowledgeable about the national debt (self-identified and actual)
- Extent to which Investors and Advisors are concerned about the national debt
- Key sources of information about the national debt
- Extent to which Advisors discuss the national debt with their Investors (and which party raises the issue)
- Desire, among both Investors and Advisors, for more education and discussion on the national debt
Access Survey Presentation.